Botox® Wrinkle Relaxing Treatments Introduction
Botox®, also known as botulinum toxin, is a non-invasive injectable treatment used to rejuvenate the face. This procedure is currently used for people who have movement-associated lines and wrinkles, particularly in the upper part of the face such as around the eyes (crow’s feet), on the forehead and between the eyebrows.
Botox® is a revolutionary treatment as it addresses the very cause of the wrinkle: the muscles that contract and cause cutaneous breaks which harden the features of the face. This procedure does not modify the patient’s eye expression.
This treatment is suitable for patients of all ages and skin types. There is no risk of allergy.
Injecting Botox® is a simple procedure performed without anesthesia. It works by weakening the upper facial muscles used for certain expressions such as frowning. This technique improves the appearance of skin around the eyes, on the forehead and between the eyebrows. Botox® is injected into a specific muscle with the appropriate dose to relax the orbicularis muscle and raise the tail of the eyebrow.
Benefits of Botox® injections
- Increased overall self-confidence and self-esteem
- Improved appearance/younger appearance
- Results are natural and fast
- Smoother frown lines and wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyebrows
- Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet around the eyes
- Botox® brightens the eyes in an extraordinary way, rejuvenating a tired appearance
- The procedure is quick and painless
- Botox® injections are a non-permanent treatment
Botox® Injections Prices
Prices start from £250, please book a consultation with Dr. Foued Hamza to discuss your requirements in complete confidence. You can also initially contact us on 0203 318 17 31 or send photos by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Foued Hamza and his team will get back to you shortly.